Giolog FlyFF
Please Register!
Giolog FlyFF
Please Register!
Giolog FlyFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Flyff Private Server Ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why cant i logged in?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mutya626

why cant i logged in? Empty
PostSubject: why cant i logged in?   why cant i logged in? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:41 am

BIG PROBLEM! i cant login since this morning? when im just about to login im always disconnected from the server? even in the chatbox, it says i must be connected? why? i just started this game 2 days ago =(..... i hope u can do something about it coz i really like this server PLZ GM and MS naomi HELLLLPPPPPP!!!
Back to top Go down
telavel

PostSubject: Re: why cant i logged in?   why cant i logged in? EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:32 am

I'm having the same problem!
always disconnected from the server!
other clients have already installed and still the same problem
Why? "/
Back to top Go down
mutya626

PostSubject: Re: why cant i logged in?   why cant i logged in? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:29 am

before i get disconnected i read something"if ur caught using CE,permanent ip banned" then i noticed when im trying to connect to chat box something appears in the lower botton of the page its tellin me that i have no ip! IS THAT WHY i cant login? but i was not using CE or any cheats,plus i dont even know at first what CE means i just ask a friend of mine that recommend this server! GM PLS HELP!!! I SWEAR IM NOT USING CE!!! PLS and TY.............
Back to top Go down
mutya626

PostSubject: Re: why cant i logged in?   why cant i logged in? EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:49 am

if ur having the same problem post it here!!! gm pls do SOMETHING about this pls pls plspls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xiaotuanzi

PostSubject: Re: why cant i logged in?   why cant i logged in? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:49 am

Abd now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmosea.com/flyff/penya/flyff_en.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why cant i logged in?   why cant i logged in? Empty

Back to top Go down

why cant i logged in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Giolog FlyFF :: Community :: Support-
Jump to: